POOLCORP is the leading business-to-business wholesale distributor of swimming pool and landscape supplies, equipment, and related outdoor living products. Through our subsidiaries, SCP Distributors LLC, Superior Pool Products LLC, and Horizon Distributors Inc., we operate in more than 350 Sales Centers worldwide, with nearly 3,500 employees proudly serving the needs of customers. Each Sales Center operates as its own business; driving an extraordinary culture that involves a high work ethic, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a community presence all within a family-oriented work atmosphere. Why POOLCORP? Because it’s a place where you can grow! At POOLCORP you’ll find plenty of excellent career advancement and training opportunities to support your career growth. Our safe and stable work environment is further enhanced by our generous compensation and benefits package. And, the job prospects are endless as we offer a wide range of full time, part time and seasonal positions. At POOLCORP, we strive to employ only the very best. So, end you job search here – at POOLCORP – Where Outdoor Living Comes to Life! Horizon Distributors is seeking an experienced sales person to develop and grow customer business within a designated geographic area specifically targeting landscape construction and maintenance companies, as well as golf courses and tax supported organizations. Reporting to the Regional manager this position is responsible for presenting Horizon’s unique selling proposition of providing four distinct product categories, convenient locations throughout the area, and Horizon’s multiple value propositions to grow the customer’s business. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grows business accounts through regular sales calls and communicates the entire line of products and value added services.
- Communicates to Sales Center Managers and Credit department of customer status and pertinent customer credit issues, changes, or problems.
- Transfers proper customer information to Sales Center Managers and key Customer Service Reps to maintain commitments to the customer.
- Regularly provides updates to Regional Managers on progress and customer development status.
- Timely and accurately completes all required reports and documentation of customer and market information and reviews with Regional Manager and Marketing department.
- Sales experience in irrigation/landscape industry.
- Demonstrated sales and negotiation skills with strong closing ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization, presentation and time management skills.
- Computer skills including MS Office.
- Hold valid driver’s license and have a “satisfactory” driving record.
- Proficient written and verbal bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills are strongly desired.
To learn more about Horizon, visit our website: www.horizononline.com. POOLCORP is a drug-free company and an EOE, M/F/V/D.
Location/Region: Richardson, TX (US)