If you are a self-motivated professional with a proven ability to generate customer loyalty, are genuinely excited about being the customer's first point of contact and accept nothing less than being part of a top-performing team in an industry filled with career minded, high achievers, a career at Crest is right for you.
As an employee of Crest Auto Group you are part of the Crest luxury vehicle family which includes one of the largest selections of new luxury vehicles, along with our Premium Pre-Owned Center.
What We Offer:
Available Benefits of Employment: * Health Coverage
* Dental Coverage * Vision Coverage
* Group Life * Short / Long Term Disability
* 401K * Paid Vacation
* Car Allowance * Excellent Training Program
* Great Culture - We are building a successful
Crest Cars is looking for Experienced Certified Technicians to join our team.
If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer.
We are looking for certified technicians to join our team.
We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled shop.
Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* 5+ years of Service Technician experience required
* A level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic Computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Team player * Must have a valid driver’s license
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Location/Region: Plano, TX (75075)