Emergency Medicine Residency Program Director Needed in Dallas/Ft. Worth – January 2020
Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Residency Program Director to assist in the development and oversight of a new residency program based at Medical City Arlington.
The Program Director is responsible for:
- Leadership, organization, operation, and the general administration of the Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Establishing the strategic direction of the program
- Standards, quality and reputation of the Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Integrating the Emergency Medicine Residency Program with physician practice and hospital clinical services in a manner that enhances value and quality
- Promoting an optimal environment for professional practice and medical education
Minimum Mandatory Requirements
- Board Certification in Emergency Medicine by the American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Minimum two years recent PD/APD or faculty experience
- Strong leadership skills, organizational, and administrative qualifications
- Recent scholarly activity within the last five years
- Commitment to remain in position for a length of time adequate to maintain continuity of leadership and program stability
If you are an experienced GME leader, please consider joining our team in an employed position with competitive compensation and benefits package . This will be a unique opportunity to lead the development of a state-of-the-art program in a manner that enhances value and quality, promoting an optimal environment for professional practice and medical education.
Originally opened in August of 1976 as Arlington Community Hospital in a rural part of town, MCA has developed into a 326-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. Known as the official hospital of the Texas Rangers and Dallas Stars, Medical Center of Arlington proudly serves the community of Arlington with intensity and compassion.
Emergency Medicine Services:
- 70,000 annual patient visits
- Level II Trauma designation.
- A state-of-the-art 50-bed Emergency Department including a 5-bed fast-track and a 10-bed observation unit.
- The department is supported by a full spectrum of sub specialty coverage, and excellent ancillary services.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
“A” rated professional liability insurance
Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
Competitive compensation including several benefit options
Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Location/Region: Arlington, TX