Kiddie Academy of Union Park is searching for passionate and dedicated educators to join our team!!
We will be the premier center for Early Childhood Education in Aubrey Texas and vow to appreciate and develop our teachers in new and unique ways.
Our motto is "Community Begins Here," and that starts with our teachers as the foundation of our community!
Our leadership team is looking for career teachers.
Teachers who value the field of Early Childhood Education, and approach all moments in the classroom with passion and patience.
We are looking for teachers to believe in their students the way we believe in you.
Benefits for a Teacher
* Employee childcare tuition discounts * CDA Assistance Program after 90 days employment
* Paid Time Off * Paid Holidays after 90 days of employment
* Uniforms provided * Smoke free environment
* Positive work environment with approachable leadership team willing to develop and support all educators
* Multiple Floater teachers available for frequent breaks and curriculum planning sessions
* Competitive wages up $15+ per hour depending on qualifications and experience
* State of the art center with employee lounge with kitchenette and massage chair.
* Employee lockers. * Lower classroom ratios
Essential Functions * Ensures that appearance, cleanliness and safe environment of classroom are appropriately maintained, in accordance with the NAEYC cleaning and sanitizing guidelines.
* Completes all academy and classroom paperwork; for example, daily notes, student accident reports, attendance records.
* Ensures that appearance, cleanliness, and safe environment of classroom are appropriately maintained, in accordance with the NAEYC cleaning and sanitation guidelines.
* Assists children with meal times and clean-up.
* Attends and participates in staff meetings, academy events and parents meetings as requested.
* Develops, plans and prepares instructional aids/materials for classroom activities.
* Ensures that all classroom and outdoor equipment are in good working condition and are used and maintained properly.
* Responsible for attending workshops, conferences and in-service training.
* Reports any problems to the Director.
* Reports to Director when not able to attend work.
* Maintains family information board and other classroom bulletin boards.
* Physically arranges the classroom into well-defined interest areas.
* Assists with planning and implementing academy-wide events.
* Prepares classroom portion of monthly newsletter.
Job Qualifications * Meets all state requirements for the position.
* Must have high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years of age.
* Must be able to lift no less than 40 pounds on a consistent basis throughout the workday to at least waist high.
Job Specifications * This posting is for Full Time 9:30-6:30 Monday through Friday.
The pay range for this position is up to $15+ an hour depending on experience and qualifications.
Location/Region: Aubrey, TX (76227)