Scoutosity is currently recruiting for a direct-hire Junior Supply Chain Analyst position in Dallas, TX.
- Perform assignments aimed at scheduling, inventory control, purchase orders and timely shipments of products.
- Monitor and assists with the control of non-working inventory.
- Interact with customers and logistic partners to ensure on time deliveries.
- Identify increased opportunities to implement supply chain efficiencies including but not limited to capacity analysis, inventory management and product allocation.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve customer service, inventory investment, and supply chain efficiency to achieve measurable results.
- Analyze and adjusts material flow parameters in support of business and customer requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience across multiple Supply Chain disciplines preferred.
- Experience with relevant Supply Chain technologies such as ERP, Manufacturing Execution Systems and Warehouse Management Systems.
- Builds strong working relationships with internal and/or external customers.
- Expresses ideas effectively through presentations or less formally through written and verbal communications.
Scoutosity is a national manufacturing, engineering and supply chain management recruiting and executive search firm. We specialize in connecting employers seeking top talent to professionals looking to advance their career.
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (US)