Compensation and Benefits:
- Control the flow of cars, inventory management checking and logging in new arrivals and enter correct status in the fleet computer system.
- Responsible for lot merchandising, ensuring vehicles are front line ready and have correct pricing stickers, buyers guides and frame plates. Parking and aligning cars and maintaining presentable sales lot.
- Responsible for managing the back overflow lot. Shuttling cars to vendors, assisting with dealer trades and picking up customers when needed.
- Assist with maintaining fuel log, and other reports requested by the Location Manager. Filing reports as needed.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
If you believe in doing business with integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- we invite you to apply today. Apply today or tell a friend about this opportunity. Mandatory Requirements Candidates must have a valid driver’s license, Must be at least 20 years of age and have flexibility in scheduling which may include night’s weekends and holidays. Shift schedules are assigned according to operational needs so interested candidates must be able to work any assigned shift.
Internal candidates must have satisfactorily completed their probationary period and have excellent attendance and job performance. Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (US)