This Big Data Engineer position will be part of the Billing Analytics team. The purpose is to ingest data, develop workflow, implement and monitor the ML Based models in production Environment.
• Closely collaborating with cross-functional teams.
• Designing, developing, and implementing data service architecture that ingests real time data streams, parses JSONS, and loads them in to multiple data persistence stores to provide real time and offline analytics.
• Building fact tables to facilitate quicker and easier data access.
• Building indices at Elastic Search to support real-time dash boards at Kibana, and building predictive models to support AI/ML.
• Should be able to work independently with less supervision.
• Work with cross-functional teams to implement and validate the models.
• Should be able to communicate and explain the work properly.
• Should have a very good statistical knowledge and methodical approach to problem solving.
• Key tasks include – but are not limited to – data integration, automation, examining large volumes of data, identifying trends and being able to understand the patterns and work with Big data developers to implement the model in production.
• should be proficient in AI and ML algorithms such as Regression, Decision Trees, Clustering, Nueral Networks, Naive Bayes etc.
• Should be familiar with Supervised and Unsupervised Learning algorithms.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. (Master’s degree preferred)
• Experience using Scala on Spark, especially building ETL and complex query models.
• Experience on Hadoop platform including Big Data tools.
• Experience in developing shell scripts and running cron/oozie/spark jobs on Hadoop platform.
• Experience with Spark Streaming,Kafka,and Hive.
• Experience on ElasticSearch and Kibana.
• Experience in accessing and modeling NoSQL data models, especially with Cassandra.
• Experience with APIs, JSON, OLTP and real-time data processing.
• Must be proficient in SQL and large-scale databases.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have ability to work alone and with a team
• Must demonstrate intellectual curiosity and persistence to find answers
• Preferred experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, Microstrategy)
We help Enterprises transform themselves digitally.