- Uses exceptional phone etiquette in high pressure moments.
- Recognizes and advises management of trends that could lead to customer service issues (e.g., system generated letters, phone call delays)
- Accepts and relays messages effectively
- Maintains and protects each patient's right to confidentiality
- Identifies emergencies and initiates appropriate response
- Documents all patient account activities thoroughly
- Accurately collects co-payments and deductibles
- Researches financial issues on customer accounts and ensure issues are effectively resolved in a timely manner. Demonstrates exceptional technical knowledge of the Business Office and interprets, documents, scans, and mails a variety of specialized communications/documents (e.g., commercial/managed care EOBs, Medicare remittances, and authorizations).
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong communication skills required.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications which include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to interface with the staff at the insurance carriers, HIM, and Business Office staff
- Ability to read, write and understand documents, correspondence, and memos
- Ability to effectively present information one-to-one and in group situations to customers, clients, and other employees in the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Critical thinking skills required
- Effective PC skills
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior experience in medical clerical environment preferred
- Two years general clerical experience preferred
Dynamic GlobalTM was created in 2007 with the sole purpose of becoming the leading provider of staffing and recruiting solutions for clients and candidates across the Information Technology and Healthcare industries. Specific to the healthcare vertical, our service offerings include Revenue Cycle Management, Sales & Marketing, Clinical and I.T. Services. Our I.T. division has a worldwide network of industry specific consultants in the Software, Healthcare, Financial Services & Energy sectors.
Dynamic GlobalTM is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws including but not limited to those prohibiting discrimination based solely on a persons race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, age, military status or status as disabled veteran, genetic information or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Location/Region: Addison, TX (US)