Full Stack Software Developer (C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL, LINQ, Entity Framework)
In this role, you would be responsible for development, modifications, upgrades and enhancements for existing products within our platform. Working within a cross-function Agile scrum team, the ideal candidate will have the ability to participate across all phases of the development lifecycle including: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
· 6 years of professional experience as a software developer utilizing C#
· Knowledge and experience with SQL, LINQ, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, JSON, XML, SignalR and Entity Framework
· Ability to convert stored procedure to LINQ statement
· Knowledge of Responsive Web Development. Experience with Front End Frameworks such as Bootstrap, DataTables, fontawesome, MvcValidationToolkit, etc…
· Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server version control
· Knowledge and experience using Visual Studio 2013-2017
· Knowledge and experience using IIS 6+ in web site deployment and software release
· Knowledge and experience using Chrome DevTools and Progress Telerik Fiddler
· Strong knowledge and experience in object oriented programming
· Experience in writing modular code both in client or server side.
· Bachelor’s degree: business, software engineering, or computer science degree preferred
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledge of DevExpress WinForms Controls and ASP.NET MVC Extensions is a PLUS
Minol / ZENNER is one of the largest Metering, Billing, Conservation and Energy Management providers with 2,500 employees and 32 offices worldwide. A recent study from IMS Research on the worldwide water meter market lists the Minol-Zenner Group as one of the top performers on almost every continent. Based in Germany, the privately-held, family-owned company brings more than 60 years of innovative metering technologies and consumption based billing of gas, electric, water and heating costs to the industries served. As one of the leading utility billing providers, our global team produces more than 5.4 million bills annually for 30,000 clients.
Minol USA, headquartered in Addison, TX, has more than 100 employees nationwide with regional and support offices located throughout the country. We operate in all major markets providing services for the multifamily, military, affordable and student housing industries, as well as government agencies and commercial properties.
Also headquartered in Addison, TX is ZENNER USA, a manufacturer and distributor of high-quality water and heat meters.