Ensure the safety and well being of clients. Provide direct supervisor of clients and implementation of treatment program.
- Maintains safety and stability of treatment environment. Immediately reports to Shift Supervisor any situations or circumstances which may compromise the integrity of treatment effectiveness and the therapeutic environment.
- Assists clients in recognizing and managing their emotions and thought processes, as well as providing insight on the application of all programming to clients’ recovery.
- Makes timely referrals to counseling staff when clients do not appear to be responding positively to routine interventions.
- Routinely and frequently observes, records and reports client behavior.
- Communicates with counseling staff as necessary to implement treatment program.
- Transports clients as necessary.
- Supervises self-medication of clients and ensures proper medication tracking and documentation.
- Monitors ingress and egress of staff, residents and visitors.
- Conducts various counts of clients.
- Works directly with staff to coordinate program security, order and discipline.
- Any other assignments as given by my supervisor or the Operations Manager.
ABODE Treatment, Inc., founded in April 1994, provides chemical dependency treatment services to clients of the criminal justice system as well as the general population. The corporation is a wholly owned private corporation.
Location/Region: Fort Worth, TX (US)