We are currently hiring Security Installer with 5 years of experience in a commercial environment. They will also need to possess a Texas Private Security License. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
Please send your resume to Cat@outsource.net for consideration.
You can also call or text 214-306-8278 for more information. No picture messages, please.
Security Installer Job Duties:
· Installing, terminating, and/or programming end devices for access control, CCTV, and security infrastructure in a commercial environment
· Terminating and installing end devices such as card/badge readers, motion detectors, glass breakers, mag locks, cameras, focusing camera lenses, etc.
Security Installer Qualifications:
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
· Working knowledge of test equipment such as multi-meters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meter, decibel meters, and communicating devices
· Certifications and/or experience with Lenel, S2, Amag, Software House, American Dynamics, Honeywell, GE Ready Key Pro, or Pelco is a plus
· Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
Security Installer Compensation:
· Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Starting pay $15 or depending on experience
· Weekly Pay
· Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
Outsource is the Nation’s leading providers of Security Technicians. We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and we have been placing technicians of all levels with the right companies since 1998 so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and we have been placing candidates of all levels with the right companies since 1998.
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
All candidates must be willing to consent to pre-employment drug and background screen.