Outsource is currently seeking several Licensed FAL Fire Alarm Technicians for immediate opportunities in the Dallas Fort Worth area.
Candidates will be familiar with:
• * Reading blueprints and floor plans
• Understanding fire code and installation requirements
• Installing and servicing fire alarm systems
• Troubleshooting and repairing fire alarm systems
• Installing wire and devices, including trim
• A good understanding of fire alarm systems and device termination
• * Such as, but not limited to the following manufacturer’s equipment:
Notifier, Silent Knight, EST, Pyrotronics and FireLite Systems
• * Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing other tasks as assigned All interested candidates must have:
• * Valid driver license and clean driving record
• Valid Texas State Fire Alarm License (FAL)
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
• Availability to work various hours including days, nights, weekends and on-call rotation
• Verifiable employment history and 5 years work experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the fire alarm industry
• Be able to lift 100 lbs.
• General math skills
• Knowledge of construction tools and equipment
• Professional appearance and attitude
• Exceptional customer service skills Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and include a copy of their resume.
We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and we have been placing candidates of all levels with the right companies since 1998.
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
All candidates must be willing to consent to pre-employment drug and background screen.