VapeWild, one of the nation's fastest growing online vapor companies, is looking for a Marking Associate to join our team!
As our Marking Associate you would be responsible for ensuring the correct areas are marked on each individual bottle to ensure accurate completion of every order. In addition, you would also be responsible for accurate and timely completion of the marking process in order to keep the entire production process moving smoothly.
If you are an organized individual who is extremely detail orientated we would love to speak with you!!
- Utilize order sheets to determine correct markings for each bottle.
- Clearly mark each bottle to ensure order accuracy throughout the production line.
- Utilize proper personal protective equipment to maintain a high level of safety and product quality.
- Examine and inspect bottles to ensure that order specifications are met.
- Observe and ensure all paperwork accuracy.
- Process each order efficiently to move them to the next location in the production process.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months experience in a manufacturing, warehouse, or packing environment preferred.
- Basic math knowledge, utilizing things such as ratios and percentages.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and oral direction and possess excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
In 2013, after a decade-long career as successful professional poker players, Eric Turner, Matt Wiener, and Kevin Thurman made the bet of a lifetime, and it paid off. Personally touched by family members struggling to quit smoking, they committed to apply their highly specialized skills to an open door they couldn't walk away from. Their skill at managing risk, and their relentless pursuit of being the best, drove them to make an ambitious goal: create the #1 source for e-liquid across the country—and the world.
Location/Region: Addison, TX (US)