We are seeking a Seeking a Project / Accounts Payable Manager to join our team! Our company, which will be disclosed during the initial phone interview is seeking a bilingual candidate who can multi-task in various departments.
- Be responsible for Accounts Payable, ensuring bills are paid in a timely manner.Direct and lead the work of technical staff
- Will be working with 7 to 10 project managers, will manage costs and cost projections for up to 30 jobs at a time
- be responsible for timely payments to our subcontractors.
- Maintain required project documentation
- Office supply management and flight/travel arrangements
- Work with several managers on ad hoc assignments
- Reconciliation of Credit Card Accounts
- Manage and distribute mail each day
- Assist new employees in obtaining required tools necessary for their respective jobs
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields
- Candidate must have Peachtree Accounting experience.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus, but not necessary
- An accounting degree is preferred
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook
- Basic Understanding of Progressive Payments on Contracts and associated waivers.
We are a subcontractor in the new construction multifamily space. Our relationships with our General Contractors go back as far as 30 years, in some cases. Our Projects range from $600,000.00 to $2.5 million.
Location/Region: Richardson, TX (US)