1) Mark and label containers, container tags, or products
2) Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
5 Keys To Having a Great Job
3) Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
4) Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
5) Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear
The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
The employee is occasionally required to walk
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision
Other Job Requirements:
SMITH Personnel offers a variety of career opportunities to choose from.
Our Staffing Coordinators will work with you to find the ideal job that fits your personal goals. SMITH uses Job Matching Tools to match your abilities and interests ensuring that your talent is utilized to its fullest potential.
Location/Region: Grand Prairie, TX (US)