Front Room Operators/Front Room Employees
A rapidly growing, innovative company within the recycling of byproducts produced in the scrap metal industry is completing a new plant in Fort Worth, TX and looking to hire skilled Front Room Operators.
The Front Room Operator’s main responsibility is loading and separating materials produced in the frontend of the production process.
· Recognizing and separating the frontend product of production line
· Monitor flow of production line
· Inform Supervisor/Maintenance of equipment or component problems
· Work with various Team Member to sustain optimum uptime
· Assist in training new operators
· Maintain clean and orderly production area
· Adhere and participate in safety focused environment
· Experience working in a fast-paced industrial environment
· Good hand-eye coordination and upper extremity motor skills
· Experience working in strong cohesive teams
· Ability to stand for 12 hours a day
· Ability to lift 25lbs
· Mechanically inclined
· Must be able to work overtime
· Must be able to pass a drug screen/background
A competitive compensation, discretionary bonuses, 401(k) match, paid holidays, paid vacation, and a benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance.