Refrigerated Specialists Inc.
Are you an experienced technician looking for a great opportunity? Refrigerated Specialist Inc., a CFESA Certified Company is looking for skilled refrigeration Service Technicians to join our team. Established in 1978, we provide installation, service and performance maintenance of Commercial Equipment throughout North and East Texas. While serving approximately 30,000 service calls each year, we offer dependable, quality service provided 24 hours a day. RSI is a family oriented business, with employees who have been with us for over 20+ years. Come join us at RSI where you can become a part of our family, and your hard work will be appreciated.
· High school Diploma or Equivalent
· Must Be EPA Certified
· 1-2 years Experience with Refrigeration / Cooking Equipment OR HVAC Installation and Repair
· HVACR training or related education may be considered
· Must be registered with the Texas State Department Of Licensing and Registration
· Valid Driver’s License with acceptable Driving Record
· Industry certifications such as CFESA, NATE, and FACTORY are preferred.
· Must be able to read and understand wiring diagrams and schematics
· 1-2 years similar experience and/or training in refrigeration equipment
· The ability to troubleshoot, repair, and perform performance maintenance on
· refrigeration equipment such as reach-in and walk-in boxes, Cooler display cases, Ice machines, salad tables, frozen beverage, beer systems etc. (Hot side repair experience welcome as well.)
· Experience with R-20 and refrigerants, brazing and soldering
· Experience with sheet metal, gaskets, hardware and fixture repair skills are a plus.
· Must be able to operate hand tools, power tools, gauges, meters, hoists, rigging equipment, torches and measuring equipment to perform service of the unit.
· Ability to exert up to 150 pounds of force (pulling, pushing, lifting, carrying, etc.) regularly and up to 50-75 pounds of force frequently without assistance.
· Ability to climb and work from 8ft ladder, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, stand, walk, twist, grasp to perform essential job functions.
· Ability to tolerate environmental conditions consisting of extreme heat, cold, noise, vibration, fumes, dust, and poor ventilation.
· Must be able to operate a commercial vehicle and trailer in a safe manner and adhere to all company safety requirements.
· Must be able to work on-call nights and weekends when assigned.
· Must have ability to effectively communicate with the customer, and work independently under pressure, and without close supervision.
· Medical, Dental and Life Insurance Plans Available
· 401K with matching Employer Contribution
· Vacation/Holiday Pay
· Educational Reimbursement for job related courses
· Affordable Payroll Deduction for Purchasing of Tools
· Participation in the Performance Bonus Program
· Vehicle, Company phone and tablet provided.
· Continued education via RSI U and factory training
Business Development and Human Resource Consulting Services for Dodge Development Consulting and Recruiting Services.