Established in 2002, and recently purchased under new management, SkypatrolUSA holds a strong market position in Location Based Services in strategic markets, products and applications. SkypatrolUSA has built a reputation for developing innovative software tools uniquely combined with its proprietary GPS hardware and software to help businesses monitor, protect and optimize mobile assets in an increasingly machine-to-machine world. SkypatrolUSA serves many markets with the largest focus being on vehicle finance and automobile dealerships.
SkypatrolUSA is actively looking for a full-time Technical Support Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. This role leads is an integral part of the overall customer experience. You will be providing support to our external clients as well as in-house employees. We are looking for an active problem-solver with a drive to get the job done.
- Respond to support issues logged by both employees and customers
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner
- Identify and escalate any issues you are unable to resolve
- Identify and escalate any wide spread user issues that should be looked at in-depth
- Maintain technology equipment inventory
- Work in a team environment in addition to working independently
Customer Service Skills:
- Create a positive impression at all times with customers
- Increase satisfaction through efficient and effective communication
- Build rapport and strong customer relationships through outstanding service
- Fact-find for important details on customer issues
- 1+ year customer service experience required
- 1+ year technical support experience preferred
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Experience with CRM Systems a plus
- Knowledge of Telemetrics a plus
- Ability to lift 20-50 pounds
Skypatrol USA is a telematics supplier to the automotive industry. We currently offer our GPS products directly to automotive dealers, auto finance companies, insurance companies, rental companies and fleet transportation providers. The company is based in Arlington, Texas and has built a strong reputation for developing innovative software solutions designed to meet the specific needs of our customers. Our customized software solutions, which combined with our hardware / software platform provides our customers with state-of-the-art telematics to monitor, protect and optimize mobile assets throughout the United States.
Location/Region: Arlington, TX (US)