- Delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care in the ICU.
- Responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients; He/She communicates with the physician about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and abnormal results and symptomatology.
- Able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment. Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Current and valid state RN License, completion of Critical Care Course preferred.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc), BLS, ACLS.
- Minimum of one year as a staff RN in acute care hospital, critical care preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Mckesson, Meditech, etc.).
- Skills in: Vent. Chest Tubes, Art Lines, Swans, IABP: 1 year experience is preferred.
- $24.00 to $34.00 depending on experience.
- Sign-on up to $10,000.00 for night shifts.
Protouch Staffing is one of the leading healthcare staffing companies in the US Since 1989. Our staff of highly trained professionals has one goal in mind - to provide the highest quality healthcare professionals and the highest level of customer service to the healthcare industry.
We strive to be the benchmark in providing quality employment opportunities to more than 500 nurses and allied personnel per year nationwide.
Protouch specializes in Travel contracts, permanent placement and Per-diem. We are located in Plano, Houston and Chicago area.
Location/Region: Sherman, TX (US)