Global Software Company (SaaS) in the Supply Chain Space is looking for a dynamic individual with the thirst to learn new technologies and products. This is a highly visible position that will work with 2 business units that are growing leaps and bounds.
· Participate as a member of the One Network's supply chain solutions implementation team in discovery sessions to understand the client's business objectives and system needs
· Design and Architect supply chain solutions that best meets the client's requirements based on ONE RTVN application
· Support pre-sales activities like RFI/RFP response, solution proposal, demos and onsite customer discovery workshops
· Perform hands-on modeling and implementation of the supply chain solutions including data modeling, IXM engine and business workflow configuration
· Perform testing and analysis to ensure the solutions perform as designed
· Perform training sessions for clients and partners and support through go-live process, and play a key role in promoting solutions adoption
· Work with Project Leaders to understand assigned project responsibilities and keep the projects on schedule
· Coordinate implementation activities across multiple team members.
· Understand supply chain management concepts and mathematical models, including forecast, replenishment, inventory management, etc.
· Have strong general consulting skills including skills in business analysis, process mapping, and problem solving
· Information systems implementation skills including requirements / process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, data analysis, training and support
· Ability to analyze product functional issues and come up with feasible resolutions
· Ability to learn and master new technologies with a technical and math aptitude
· Strong interpersonal skills with good written and verbal communication
· Extremely detail oriented and customer focused
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain. Masters degree is a plus.
- 6-8 years work experience building, implementing Java enterprise applications.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Demonstrated experience writing Java / J2EE code in an enterprise application environment.
- Experience with Java application servers (JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere).
- Understanding of software design patterns, J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets) , and XML
- Experience with Databases (Oracle) and SQL, including relational database design, complex queries, and performance tuning
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- General consulting skills, including: team facilitation and business case development
- Business process analysis and redesign experience: business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
- Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain. Masters degree is a plus.
( Functional knowledge of supply chains, logistics, order management, etc. is a plus )
This position is for an individual with 4 homes that they need their lawns maintained.