Applicant must be able to legally work in the United States. No sponsorships available.
The Verification and Validation Test Engineer will be engaged in verifying product designs according to the internal quality standards in compliance with the FDA requirements. This position provides support to systems engineering team to meet project deliverables in the completion of product development, verification, validation and delivery.
Project deliverables may include execution of verification and validation plans, creation and execution of the required test protocols (test cases), test automation, progress and issues reporting and resolving deviations.
· Create, review and execute verification and validation plans in accordance with established guidelines.
· Write test procedures (test cases) and execute all verification and validation tests as required.
· Perform defects management according to the defect management workflow and suggest opportunities for improvements.
· Design, develop and execute test automated scripts from software requirements and contribute in developing of automated testing infrastructure.
· Participate in tools (and technologies) selection for test design and execution.
· Demonstrate total ownership, accountability, and commitment to the testing deliverables.
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Minimum 5+ years of experience in design verification or validation with emphasis on software testing in FDA regulated environment (manual and automated testing).
· Experience in creating automated tests and maintaining a solid reusable automated framework using a high level programming language (e.g. C#).
· Familiarity with commercially available test automation tools (QTP or /and Selenium)
· Good working knowledge of SQL to perform backend database testing.
· Experienced using performance monitoring tools.
· Mobile testing experience
Nice to have:
· Experience in setting up and testing highly available server solutions
· Experience in IP Technologies, VoIP Telephony, Ethernet, WIFI, RTLS, IPNet Routers testing, networking and Web services: SMTP, Http, Https, LDAP, RestFul
· Experience in performing performance and load testing and interoperability for mobile, VoIP, Web API and service.
· Experience reading, testing and manipulating XML files and other standard data formats such as HL7.
· Experience with Confluence and Jira
· Familiar with Agile Scrum methodology
· Self-starter able to prioritize to meet deadlines effectively.
Austco Communication Systems is a world leader in the highly specialized field of electronic emergency communications, nurse call, and clinical workflow management solutions that was established in 1985. Our product philosophy of superior reliability, innovation, functionality, and aesthetics has seen Austco grow from a small regional manufacturer in 1985 to a top international manufacturer today with systems installed in over 8,000+ facilities in 56 countries.