Passionate about technology? Do you have "ninja-like" problem solving abilities? Looking for a story to be apart of? If so, you're just the candidate we are interested in talking to.
Intras is seeking to add a high energy, charismatic technology evangelist to our team in the role of Sr. Infrastructure Engineer, Systems Engineer.
In this role you will be responsible for working alongside our Client Services team while they assist our clients in solving complex business operations challenges using some of the coolest technologies in the IT space. Your duties will range from building the Intras internal lab environment and training to working on projects deploying and administering systems.
You'll be expected to be an excellent communicator in written and oral forms. Your experience explaining complex IT concepts to business leaders will be constantly put to use. Our customers engage us because we take a genuine interest in their businesses and we are fanatical about being prepared to provide solutions to meet their expectations. That means you'll be constantly learning. Intras will be investing heavily in your continued education as our leading OEM partners such as Cisco, HPE, Dell-EMC, and others expect us to be at the ready and committed to project success.
- Bachelors Degree or Associates Degree in CIS or Equivalent work experience
- Detail Oriented & Top notch organizational skills
- 4+ years of IT experience as a Systems Administrator or Systems Engineer
- Demonstrated hands on experience installing & administering Windows, Linux, and VmWare or Hyper-V systems
- Microsoft MCP, VSP or other certifications or Equivalent work experience a plus
- Understanding of networking fundamentals (wired & wireless)
- General Storage Area Network and BURA experience
- Develop and maintain knowledge around key infrastructure technologies to support Intras business goals
- Develop and maintain internal systems and lab infrastructure to support training exercises and customer technology demonstrations
- Perform research, requirement analysis, design, installation, and troubleshooting of technologies as apart of Intras sales and service offerings
- Meet with key clients and prospects to present proposals developed in collaboration with sales team(s)
- Document key service processes to enhance service delivery experience
- Ensure Intras quality assurance standards are met
Intras offers a dynamic and fun work environment. Our employee benefits include excellent compensation packages with performance based incentives, medical insurance, 401k, and the opportunity to grow with us. We're a young company but extremely passionate about success. If this fits the workplace you'd find ideal, send your resume and let's talk!
Intras LLC, is a technology company that builds IT solutions made up of products and services from the most prolific OEMs and Service Providers in the industry. Our IT professionals strive to enable your business success through a granular situational evaluation. After our thorough analysis the Intras team recommends IT solutions that demonstrate thought leadership. We talk the talk and we walk the walk.