Company Overview POOLCORP is the leading business-to-business wholesale distributor of swimming pool and landscape supplies, equipment, and related outdoor living products. Through our subsidiaries, SCP Distributors LLC, Superior Pool Products LLC, and Horizon Distributors Inc., we operate in more than 350 Sales Centers worldwide, with nearly 3,500 employees proudly serving the needs of customers. Each Sales Center operates as its own business; driving an extraordinary culture that involves a high work ethic, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a community presence all within a family-oriented work atmosphere. Why POOLCORP? Because it’s a place where you can grow! At POOLCORP you’ll find plenty of excellent career advancement and training opportunities to support your career growth. Our safe and stable work environment is further enhanced by our generous compensation and benefits package. And, the job prospects are endless as we offer a wide range of full time, part time and seasonal positions. So, end your job search here – at POOLCORP – Where Outdoor Living Comes to Life! Job Summary The Customer Service Representative exceeds customer expectations by providing superior customer service through strong human relations skills, product knowledge, and sales skills. Responsibilities:
- Assists walk-in and phone customers with technical questions and product knowledge in a timely manner suggesting selections that meet their needs and emphasizes product selling points.
- Establishes strong working relationships with employees, sales team and customers to ensure service levels are exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Prepares sales orders and assists the customer in checking and loading merchandise.
- Makes follow-up calls to potential and existing customers to solicit additional business.
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Maintains a clean, professional sales center appearance and ensures that shelves are properly stocked.
- Assists in receiving, shipping, and general warehouse duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of related inside sales experience.
- Knowledge of irrigation and landscape products.
- Strong customer-service attitude with the ability to deal directly with customers for a large portion of the day.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented personality.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment dealing with inventory, product allocations and customer issues.
- Ability to lift and move up to 75 pounds.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Good computer skills including MS Office programs.
POOLCORP is a drug-free company and an EOE M/F/V/D.
Location/Region: Carrollton, TX (US)