The Loan Servicing Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that all tax bills, correspondence, current open items and C-Service reports are processed timely and efficiently for any states assigned. The Specialist will understand and follow Lender Business Rules and maneuver successfully in all systems including Mainframe, TTS and lender servicing system. The Specialist will manage a pipeline and ensure that the lender’s Service Level Agreement is not compromised. The position will advise of any unusual circumstances or requirements that could endanger the Service Level Agreement being met.
- Procures tax amount data from taxing agency jurisdictions. Tax amount data procurement method consists of telephone, e-mail, and fax communication to taxing agency jurisdictions.
- Interprets tax amount data and statuses per property taxes received from taxing agency jurisdictions and effectively identifies tax status for payment processing.
- Effectively monitors, reports, and communicates status of work assignments and statistics to Team Lead/Supervisor while identifying any opportunity to increase efficiency processing research task.
- Accurately prepares production/statistical reports to mortgage lenders and direct supervisors.
- Responds to mortgage lenders and taxing agency jurisdictions by utilizing effective verbal and written communication in a prompt and accurate manner.
- Applies and supports the implementation of new or modified policy and procedures as instructed to ensure Team standards are met.
- Accurately prepares production/statistical reports as applicable.
Required Education & Experience
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Experience in Microsoft Excel 2007, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Access 97.
· Data Entry/Computer usage experience.
· Customer Service Experience.
· Tax Service or Mortgage Servicing experience.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Since 1986 LERETA's nationwide team of real estate tax and flood professionals has provided the mortgage and insurance industries the fastest, most accurate and complete access to property tax and flood information across the nation. With 5.8 million tax loans and over 12 million flood loans under service, LERETA is an industry leader committed to service excellence and providing cost-effective solutions to customers.