Access Control Technician II
We are currently recruiting commercial security installation technicians for a large Dallas/Fort Worth based company. This company is interested in a access control technician with 1+ years’ experience and is interested in your long term success. This is a temp to hire position. Certifications on the systems mentioned below are desired but not required.
Current Project Location: Carrolton, TX
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Be TX security licensed (not required)
- Strong cable pulling experience
- At least 1 year commercial experience
- Have experience installing access control systems and components.
- Experience with the following systems: Software House, Lenel, Honeywell, and Amag.
- Be willing to work in a service or construction environment
- Have a clean driving record
- Have a clean criminal background
For consideration as a security installation technician, you must:
- Reliable transportation
- Valid Driver License
- Proof of employment eligibility
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass a drug screen
- Willing to travel within a 50 mile radius of the office
- Willing to work days, nights and weekends if needed
Location/Region: Carrollton, TX