RamQuest is a Texas-based corporation that has been serving the title industry since 1991. As the provider of the Land Title industry's most comprehensive title and settlement solutions, RamQuest's products are currently in use for closings in all 50 states.
We have a new opportunity to join our Compliance Team. This is a great opportunity for an entry level SQL analyst, who will utilize SQL knowledge to set up and configure rates data in RamQuest's products and solutions. We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision and ESSPO Plan; paid vacation, paid sick and paid company holidays and more.
As a Software Developer you will have a strong drive for the ongoing development of an important new product capability! This is an exciting time to join us. In this role, you will be a part of a team that are supporting our existing software integrations and also develop our future web presence supporting an extensive client base. You will exude a can-do, positive attitude.
Our technology stack includes but not limited to:
- REST, Web API, and SOAP
- Entity Framework and SQL Server
- Support and maintain a highly available transactional web based application and services based on C# web forms and services
- Enhance our existing provider integrations to support expanding business needs
- Extend our REST service architecture and UI using C# and OO concepts to drive the business value for the user experience
- Participate in design discussions to help build the technical framework of our future product roadmap
- Ability to deploy, support, debug complex applications in a system-oriented environment with over 40k business users
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficient and detail oriented with an understanding of priorities and time management.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly when determined by business needs
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while responding to changing business and technical conditions
- Passion to understand, learn and evaluate new technologies
- 3+ years of experience with C# .Net and OO concepts and design
- 2+ years of experience developing Web Services using SOAP and or REST principles and patterns.
- 1+ years of experience with UI design and development
- Knowledge of CI and TDD environments, including Dependency Injection and automated unit tests helpful
- Familiarity utilizing Agile methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban, leveraging the Jira platform
- Experience developing application that runs on SQL Server beneficial
RamQuest delivers the most comprehensive title and settlement production solutions available in the industry today by combining modern technology and highly configurable, intuitive tools with the power of our customers' ideas for progressive and profitable title and settlement operations.
Location/Region: Plano, TX (US)