Seeking an IVR Developer (Aspect) contractor to join our team at a solutions client in Plano, TX.
- Assist where directed to migrate from Aspect Unified IP 7.1 to Aspect Unified IP 7.3.
- Some of the duties will be configuring components of the application including, service configuration, M3 Scripting, TLS/SSL certificates, telephony, etc.
- May be asked to develop scripts to automate manual tasks associated with business processes.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with limited direct supervision.
- Must have 3+ or more years of experience with Aspect Unified IP 7.3 configuration
- Experience with configuring the following Aspect UIP components
- AOD Feed
- System Alerts
- DCP, TMS or UMS
- Aspect CS Adapter
- Understand voice communication concepts and protocols including, TDM, SIP, H.323 and RTP
- Must have 3 or more years of experience developing & troubleshooting Aspect M3 scripts
- Outbound & Inbound call center configuration
- Proficient in running SQL queries
- Working knowledge of scripting language such as Python or PowerShell
- Configuring SSL/TLS certificates
- Apache Tomcat (Windows & Linux)
- Microsoft IIS
- Noble Call Tech / OnQ list management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Genesys contact center products
- Proficient in Java programming
- Experience with secure coding processes
- Experience with Agile development methods
- Knowledge centralized code management using GIT or SVN
We are unable to sponsor H1B Visa’s and/or subcontract to Third Party Vendors. ONLY W2 contractors should apply.
OCSI.co provides great benefits to our contractors: Access to Pre-tax Benefits, i.e. Healthcare, Vision, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability, Group Life, Commuter benefits, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), 401(k) Savings Plan, and Direct Deposit.
OCSI.co is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. OCSI.co is a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
To learn more about OCSI.co, we welcome you to please visit our corporate website at www.ocsi.co. Thank you for your interest in our jobs. We look forward to seeing your resume!
OCSI.co is an award winning provider of Human Workforce Management Services. For over two decades (23 years), we have played an essential role in delivering high quality workforces to Fortune 500 Corporations, Local, County and Federal Government clients.