The Implementation Associate position with ResMan is a data conversion and entry position that supports the Implementation Project Manager team with the accounting setup and configuration of the ResMan software platform for our clients. Implementation Associates are detail-oriented, analytical, front-line team members responsible for consistent and accurate data entry to ensure that client implementations begin with complete and accurate information in their system setup.
ResMan is committed to providing exceptional service to our customers and our Implementation Associates are on the forefront of establishing supportive relationships and demonstrating our “Service First” commitment by contributing to the success of implementation projects to ensure that they are completed accurately and on-schedule.
The core duties and responsibilities of ResMan’s Implementation Associate position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provides direct support to Implementation Project Managers through data conversion, inspections, audits and data entry processes.
- Delivers results that are consistently accurate and on-time to support efficient implementation project timelines.
- Supports implementation projects by facilitating integration setups with third-party software vendors and operators.
- Activates requests for third-party integrations with channel partners in the ResMan Plus Innovation Network program.
- Participates in maintaining current, accurate and updated vendor partner records in Salesforce.
- Supports departmental goals and targets by acting as the primary implementation resource for certain types of simple implementation processes including add-on properties, “entities”, training properties and other project types, as needed.
- Observes client-facing implementation meetings and calls to provide assistance to implementation project managers and to develop additional skills to assist with new client implementation projects as needed.
- Assists with troubleshooting implementation project issues that may arise in the course of implementation projects.
- Support for internal projects and other job duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Dependability - Follows instructions, responds well to direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
· Attendance/Punctuality - Consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments prepared and on time.
· Detail-Oriented – Demonstrates desire to do things right the first time in order to ensure the best possible results.
· Time Management – Works independently and efficiently on tasks assigned and keeps others aware of workload by effectively utilizing online calendars to communicate project work.
· Planning/Organizing – Works exceptionally well with others, including customers and internal team members by collaborating with peers, leaders and clients to prioritizes and plan work activities; uses time efficiently.
· Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
· Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
· Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit individual situations; able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
· Problem Solving – Able to proactively identify potential problems and propose solutions as well as resolving existing problems in a timely manner.
· Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
· Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively.
· Customer Service – Understands and demonstrates that delivering exceptional service to our clients and internal team members is a core responsibility and priority.
· Initiative – Enthusiastically pursues functional responsibilities and demonstrates personal accountability for projects, tasks and other business functions with creativity and consistency.
· Outlook - Displays passion and optimism; inspires respect and trust.
· Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· Demonstrated record of reliability and commitment
· Willingness to learn and take responsibility for personal development & skill improvement
· Eagerness to learn
· Minimum of 1 year experience in high-volume data entry, technical support or customer service environment
· Technical support and/or Accounting experience preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills (we need a happy “People Pleaser” for this position!)
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Cloud-based software, Spreadsheet software, Word Processing software, CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
The ResMan team is a wide spectrum of subject matter experts looking to bring innovative ideas to the multifamily space. We believe in workplace equality, breaking boundaries, and encouraging each other above all else. Each team member brings a fun loving and carefree spirit to the office every day. We work hard, play hard, and think big.
Make a difference today. Here at ResMan, we are a dedicated, inventive, and passionate team looking to change the way multifamily interacts with software. It's with our people that we can truly deliver a re-imagined customer experience for our clients.