Plano - Corporate Headquarters
NORTH TEXAS TOLLWAY AUTHORITY
NTTA is an organization sanctioned by the State of Texas to develop and maintain high-quality roadways in North Texas. We are viewed as a cutting-edge leader in the toll industry nationwide, delivering transportation solutions to almost 3 million clients. As a customer-driven organization, our purpose is to enhance the quality of life for area residents. We serve a one of the fastest growing regions in the United States, and continue to grow with it to meet increasing transportation needs. NTTA is a vibrant organization with a highly qualified, energized, and engaged team. We are looking for individuals to join this team and help us maintain our place as a respected leader and partner in the regions transportation network.
The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the department and to department of public safety personnel. This is accomplished by researching and preparing documents, compiling drivers license information, entering information, assembling and sending citations to the proper authority, and providing worksheets and reports to personnel Other duties include maintaining citation listings, handling mailings, backing up other administrative personnel, handling special projects, and maintaining files and information.
- Prepares and processes citations by researching information, entering data, alphabetizing and assembling information, and mailing citations to violators and various courts.
- Processes re-mailings by reviewing and comparing data, researching information, creating new documents and/or mailings, and re-mailing.
- Completes additional violations by researching databases, entering information, creating new accounts, and re-assigning or un-assigning violations and/or invoices as needed.
- Ability to cope with job related stress including but not limited to deadlines, customer, supervisory and staff interactions, multi-tasking and high work volumes is required.
- Work requires knowledge necessary to understand basic operational, technical, or office processes. Level of knowledge equivalent to four years of high school or equivalency.
- Under and including one year.
- Job has no responsibility for the direction or supervision of others.
- Work may require providing advice to others outside direct reporting relationships on specific problems or general policies. Contacts may require the consideration of different points of view to reach agreement. Elements of persuasion may be necessary to gain cooperation and acceptance of ideas.
- Receives Direction: The employee normally performs the duty assignment after receiving general instructions as to methods, procedures, and desired end results. There is some opportunity for discretion when making selections among a few, easily identifiable choices. The assignment is usually reviewed upon completion.
- Basic: Work requires the use of standard technical skills appropriate to the work environment of the organization.
- Intermediate - Ability to read papers, periodicals, journals, manuals, dictionaries, thesauruses, and encyclopedias. Ordinarily, such education is obtained in high school up to college. However, it may be obtained from experience and self-study.
- Intermediate - Ability to deal with system of real numbers; practical application of fractions, percentages, ratios/proportions and measurement. Ordinarily, such education is obtained in high school up to college. However, it may be obtained from experience and self-study.
- Intermediate - Ability to write reports, prepare business letters, expositions, and summaries with proper format, punctuation, spelling, and grammar, using all parts of speech. Ordinarily, such education is obtained in high school up to college. However, it may be obtained from experience and self-study.
How To Apply
Click Apply. Register or log-in to your account. Complete the application in its entirety, including any questions, and click Submit.
If you have questions about the application process, please access our Frequently Asked Questions
At any time during the application process, you can click on the Job Title to which you are applying to return to this page to access the FAQs.
Refer your Family and Friends to apply at https://careers.ntta.org
NTTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The NTTA is an organization sanctioned by the State of Texas to develop and maintain high-quality roadways in North Texas. NTTA tollways are designed to relieve traffic congestion and get North Texans around the region quickly, easily and safely.
Our deeper purpose is to enhance the quality of life for area residents. With board members from all around North Texas, including Collin, Denton, Dallas, Tarrant and other surrounding counties, the NTTA represents North Texas as a whole in our mission to provide a safe and reliable toll road system, increase value and mobility options for our customers, operate the Authority in a businesslike manner, protect our bondholders, and partner to meet our region's growing need for transportation infrastructure.
Location/Region: Plano, TX (US)