ARE YOU DRIVEN BY A PASSION FOR WHAT YOU DO?
DO YOU NEED TO CREATE IMPACT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Our client is seeking a PROVEN LEADER to join their team!
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Hospitality Staffers is a full service executive search firm specializing in the search and placement of high impact hospitality leaders. Professionals driven by PASSION for what they do in our industry. Proven performers who actually NEED to create IMPACT and make a difference.
The leaders we place include; mid-level to c-level professionals for restaurants, hotels and corporate roles. With over 30 years of hospitality operations and executive search expertise, the consultants at Hospitality Staffers truly know what it takes to get the job done.
Send us your resume today!
Location/Region: Plano, TX (US)