la Madeleine French Bakery & Café is home to the simple pleasures of the French country life. The employees of la Madeleine have a passion for delicious food, caring hospitality and community service. Whether it’s our Chicken la Madeleine, Tomato Basil Soupe, Quiche Lorraine or a freshly-baked Lemon Tart, our artisan chefs & cooks take pride in making sure each dish is freshly prepared with the finest ingredients. Our staff and managers display the joy of serving, so that every guest feels as though they are being welcomed into a friend’s casual & comfortable French-country home.
As a Manager at la Madeleine, you have the opportunity to be an outstanding leader by inspiring others, coaching, training and delivering exceptional guest service.
Managers excel by:
- Learning and growing in skill set, abilities, and leadership capabilities with the goal of taking on a General Manager role in the future.
- Executing “the la Madeleine way” for our guests by providing an outstanding guest experience.
- Maintaining a healthy, safe, and secure environment by establishing, following and enforcing all company, federal and state food-safety, sanitation standards and procedures.
- Driving positive sales growth.
- Achieving optimal performance from café associates by communicating job expectations, training, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and enforcing policies & procedures.
- Controlling costs by monitoring food and labor efficiencies.
- Accomplishing staffing objectives by recruiting, selecting, and training café associates.
- Recent restaurant management experience preferably in a fast-casual atmosphere.
- Steady, stable employment track record.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive, friendly demeanor & attitude.
- The ability and life experience to “think on your feet.”
What’s great about working with la Madeleine?
- Work life balance- Most locations close at 9:00pm or 10:00 pm.
- Giving back to the community with Children’s Hunger Fund and other charitable causes.
- Competitive Salary and Quarterly Bonus Opportunities.
- Medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- 10 Paid Days Off during Year One.
- Showing off your passion for food by serving our hand-crafted freshly prepared meals.
- Opportunities for growth within the organization.
Say Bonjour to a job you’ll love.
We invite you to apply today!
la Madeleine is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a French Bakery that loves to spread the joy of the French countryside to our guests. We do this by creating freshly made bakery, pastry and entrée items. Come join our team!
Location/Region: Plano, TX (US)