EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CEO
DES is seeking an Executive Assistant to be the right hand to the CEO of our client’s established national healthcare management firm located in Far North Dallas.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, has amazing writing skills, and enjoys managing multiple projects and administrative tasks. This is a great opportunity to utilize your well-developed executive level administrative skills to support the firm’s CEO.
• Provide backup support for the CEO through a variety of administrative tasks.
• Manage calendars; setting up meetings, conferences, and conference calls.
• Respond to and initiate professional and personal correspondence, including phone calls, email, letters, and face-to-face communication in a poised and polished manner.
• Compose, proofread, organize, and maintain correspondence, reports, and other complex documents, including presentations, organizational charts, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Assist with additional administrative duties such as typing, photocopying, filing, faxing, etc.
• Manage time effectively to meet and exceed deadlines to ensure availability for additional projects.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 5 years of C-level Executive Assistant experience.
• Available to work a flexible schedule for occasional projects.
• Computer savvy with strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
• Effective time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; assisting with internal and external phone coverage, as needed.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a timely manner with efficiency and accuracy.
• Able to work as a self-starter; identifying opportunities for improvement and assuming responsibility.
• Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and exercise sound judgment and discretion.
• Able to maintain a professional demeanor and polished appearance on a daily basis.
Job code: #10570
DES, Inc. is an equal opportunity third party and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics. If you require application assistance, please call our office at 214-954-0700.
Founded in 1965, DES is one of the oldest and most successful staffing firms in the Southwest. We have been recognized by The Texas Association of Personnel Consultants for having the top-producing personnel consultant for the past 18 years. Our client base is comprised of Fortune 500 corporations, mid-sized and small companies, as well as high-profile individuals.