Gleneagles Country Club is the prestigious and private country club of choice in Plano and North Dallas. Its outstanding amenities, quality of product, and personalized service provide an unequaled recreational and business environment for its Members and their families. Tucked away in Plano, Gleneagles was named one of the Best Country Clubs in DFW by Avid Golfer in 2017. The club offers 36 holes of golf, tennis, fitness and pool facilities in addition to multiple dining outlets.
The Server is responsible for providing exceptional food and beverage service to Members and guests, thus ensuring satisfaction and Member retention. They are responsible for greeting Members and guests promptly while always exhibiting a high level of hospitality. Servers must have a passion for hospitality and Member satisfaction.
- Maintain ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the Hospitality First training program
- Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the menu and various liquors, beer, and wines available by the Club
- Accurately execute Member and guest orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Consistently display the Steps of Service at all opportunities to Members and guest
- Previous food and beverage server experience preferred
- High School Diploma preferred
A prestigious member of the Plano, Texas, community for more than 25 years, Gleneagles Country Club provides its Members and their guests with the ultimate private club experience. The Club’s classic charm, mixed with state-of-the-art recreational and social amenities, provides a gathering place for the community’s most influential business professionals as well as the families and adults from the surrounding neighborhoods. Gleneagles is the perfect environment for working, playing and enjoying life.
Location/Region: Plano, TX (US)