* Would you describe yourself as a proactive and analytical problem solver?
* When you communicate, would you describe yourself as factual, informative, and to the point?
* Are you tense, restless and need constant challenges?
* Do you believe that doing something is worth doing 100% or not at all?
If this sounds like you, Elite Dental Alliance is looking for a confident and detail-oriented Office Coordinator.
Responsibilities and Duties
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent organization skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. The ability to work in teams is critical as the position will work closely with marketing, sales, and management to ensure proper messaging, product relevance, and contractual compliance. Working directly with the CEO, our office manager will support regular office operations, assemble reports, manage phone calls and schedule meetings.
Ultimately, the office manager will provide support to our staff and to ensure all daily procedures run smoothly.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience as office administrator is preferred
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Elite Dental Alliance (ELITE) is the premier group purchasing organization in dentistry. We combine 30+ years of dental experience with over $1.5 B in collective production to negotiate member-exclusive discounts on products and services from industry-leading vendors.