Full-service Restaurant General Manager
We are looking for a strong General Manager candidate to lead a full-service, casual theme restaurant concept in Plano, TX. Base salary in the $55-$60K base range with a bonus program and benefits. Strong, hands on kitchen mgt is a must along with strong catering and local store marketing knowledge and skill.
Interested and qualified candidates please send confidential resume.
- 2 minimum years full-service restaurant general management background.
- Humble servant attitude
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to lead others and develop long term relationships
- Has a track record of leading teams to success
Physical Requirements :
- Must have the ability/stamina to work a minimum of 50 hours a week.
- Ability to stand/walk for 9-10 hours per day.
- Will frequently reach, feel, bend, stoop, carry, finely manipulate and key in data.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to tolerate higher levels of noise from music, customer and employee traffic.
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: peanut products, egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and shellfish.
- Ability to manage fast-paced, high-volume, customer-focused restaurants through organization and coordination of schedules, supervision and counseling of employees, problem-solving, maintaining cleanliness, execution of marketing plans and providing great customer service.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English via writing, telephone, e-mail and in-person.
Restaurant | restaurant manager | manager | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | restaurant management jobs | restaurant manager jobs | Restaurant manager careers | restaurant management job | restaurant management jobs | Restaurant manager career | Full Service Restaurant | restaurant manager | restaurant managers | general manager | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | restaurant jobs | assistant general manager | restaurant management | restaurant management careers | restaurant management | manager | kitchen manager | full service | assistant manager | casual full service | general manager | restaurant manager | general manager |restaurant general manager |managers | restaurant managers | restaurants | restaurant
At Five Star Recruiting, we value quality over quantity. Our clients are looking to get past the noise and the clutter of too many resumés and get right to the point: hiring the most qualified candidates for their open positions. As the Dallas/Fort Worth area's premier restaurant management recruiting firm, we provide the most qualified candidates... for the most advantageous positions.
Location/Region: Plano, TX (US)