We are an established Medical Billing Company looking for an experienced Medical Biller. This includes verifying insurance eligibility, entering demographics, entering charges, and working aging. Bring your medical and billing knowledge (all specialties welcome) and join an outgoing team!
*** We will test your knowledge on billing, coding correctly off what is provided, correcting Denials and working Aging*** It is of high importance to hire an individual with knowledge in ALL areas.
- $14 - $16 per hour (based on experience and willingness to work)
- Dental, and Life (for F/T employees) Medical is possible in near future
- Holidays and PTO (for F/T employees)
Candidates Must Have Knowledge Of:
- CPT Codes
- Use of appropriate modifiers
- All Types of Insurance Carriers including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial (Advantage Plans Also)
- How to properly work Denials and Aging (You will be tested!)
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Candidates Must Be Able to:
- Stay Organized
- Fast Learner is a PLUS
Candidates are Required to:
- Keep a professional appearance while in the office or onsite at a client's office
- Be professional over the phone to clients, patients, and insurance carriers
- Learn the Practice Management Software we use (Nextgen/HealthFusion)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour to start
- How many years of Medical Billing/Collections experience do you have?
- How many years of Medical Environment experience do you have?
Established and Well Respected Medical Billing Company that handles several provider accounts. We offer our clients Credentialing Services for Medicare and Medicaid as well as various Consulting Services which keeps business moving. We have many years experience in our field. It is of great importance to us that we maintain our reputation. While we take business serious, we like to enjoy ourselves and have fun. Professionalism and Business Class is important!
Location/Region: Plano, TX (US)