Full Time Production Operator
1 year manufacturing experience $16.50/hr.
Our company is a McKinney based manufacturer of plastic compounds. We are seeking an experienced production operator for our 3-11 shift. Must have a stable work background. It is a challenging position with heavy lifting and other physical demands.
We offer company paid health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacations and a 401k retirement plan.
• Prepare hand-added items for mixing using automated system
• Keep additive room hoppers filled and ready
• Clean mixers and material systems for product changer and shut-downs
• Take powder samples to lab for testing
• Keep mixers and mixer level clean of powder, pellets, and debris
• Monitor PLC system and ensure continuous batch operation during lead operator breaks and absences
• English proficiency
• Detail oriented
• Basic math/computer proficiency
• Good work ethic Hands-on orientation (capable of repeatedly lifting a 50-lb bag)
• Understanding of Mixer equipment operation
• Understanding of Manner PLC system
• Understanding of proper forklift operation
• All candidates must pass a drug screen by hair analysis
Contact Info here
Location/Region: Tx-Plano (US)